- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- -20°C to +60°C (-4° to +140°F)
- 250 – 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2 Years. **
Ion Gateway Temperature Sensor
The wireless temperature sensor uses a thermistor to accurately measure temperatures from -7°C to 60°C. Perfect for slower changing temperatures and critical applications such as facilities or rooms. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for “Alarms”, “Alerts” and “FYIs”.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Good for slower changing temperatures.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.