- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- -20°C to +60°C (-4° to +140°F)
- 250 – 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2 Years. **
Ion Gateway Dry Contact Sensor
The touch activated Button Sensor allows a notification signal to be sent when immediate contact is important. This button includes an LED response indicator to confirm that the system has received the alert.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
- Senses immediate contact between wires.
- Can also sense when contact is broken.
- Variety of lead lengths available.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.